Friday 9 April 2010








Royal Hampshire County Hospital. Mid-Evil? Medieval? What's the word? Oh, OLD. This archaic facade was quite humbling to drive up to... this is where I'll be spending my third year?

Nah it didn't phase me much. Grenada literally RAN OUT of fresh water a few times, so at least I know I'm in Winchestershire, the original capital of England. Lots of folks supposedly reside here because it's far enough away from London for these rich folks to be "from outside London", but close enough to get there if they need to.
After seeing a couple of lesbians FULL ON going at each other in the Tube station, and after getting out at Waterloo only to find the first good use of my umbrella, I made it to my room.



Lotsa skylights, which is good for a to-be morning person!! I wonder if this blogging stuff is going to eat away my allowed internet usage too badly.

It's 9:00 on day three over here, housekeeping lady just knocked... I said "come in", and she runs away. I guess there was a password or something that I didn't say. Maybe "come in, I'm in my boxers" would have been more inviting... probably would have scared her even more.

Well I don't know if I should leave this blog at a PG-13 level, talking about how I just had my Kellogg's Frosties (Frosted Flakes) and pomegranate juice, or if I can share pics like


A bar urinal...

Well Grace, one of my roommates, and I got WHIPPED in trivia last night! How about this one: "underground is the only word in the English language that begins and ends with the letters U and D".

I was like "FALSE! Unkind, unwound, upload!! I even asked an English guy what the opposite of download is. He said upload, so I acted like I'd stumbled upon the right answer.

INCORRECT. Underground is the only word in the English language that begins and ends with the letters U N D!!! Stupid accents. Totally reminds me of the days at the mental hospital with Michael Gale and his accent... "spelll the wuuuhhhd wuuulllld backwuuuuds".

Off to start this day of medicine! No clue why this font turned blue, because it's anything BUT how I'm feelin' today!

1 comment: